How to Order Young Living Essential Oils
"There is OIL in the house of the wise."
- Proverbs 21:20
- Proverbs 21:20
Ready to get started reducing chemicals and taking charge of your own health? Ready to order essential oils? The best way to embark on your oily journey is by purchasing Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit. It contains everything you need to get started.
The best value and the best way to get oils to try is to sign up wholesale with the Premium Starter Kit (or PSK for short). The PSK has over $300 worth of oils and other oily products for only $160 plus tax and shipping. It includes:
How do I order essentials oils?
With Young Living you can either sign up for a retail account or a wholesale account. With the retail account you purchase the oils at retail price (obviously…). If you choose the wholesale account (which I highly recommend…it’s like Sam’s or Costco for essential oils!) then you get an amazing starter kit, the oils at the wholesale price (24% less than the retail price), and you have the option of earning free products through promos and rewards programs.
What’s the catch?
There really isn’t one. You do not have to make a monthly minimum purchase (unless you want to). You don’t have to sell anything (unless you want to). If you never want to order again after making that initial purchase you won’t be penalized other than losing your discount (just like your Sam’s membership would expire if you didn’t renew each year). However with Young Living you don’t have to pay a fee to keep your membership active, you just have to purchase $50 worth of product a year (so restocking your lavender and peppermint or grabbing some supplements or toiletries would totally do it).
Steps to sign up
1. Click here to begin. Choose your language, and in the top right-hand corner click on “Become a Member”.
2. On the next page check the box to become a “Member“. This is the wholesale membership with discounted pricing (24% off retail pricing). If you select “Retail,” you will be paying full price for your products and you will not have the option to purchase a starter kit.
3. Under “Membership Details” my information should already be filled in for you. But if not, under the question, “Who introduced you to Young Living?” select the option: “I was referred by a Young Living member, and I have his/her member number.” When prompted, enter my member number (12117672) in BOTH boxes: sponsor and enroller ID. Select your desired country and language, then click “next.”
4. Enter your personal information. Write down the username, password, and pin somewhere so you’ll have it for reference later on.
5. After creating your account, the next step is to pick your starter kit. The Premium Starter Kit with Diffuser is the one with the “Everyday Oils” collection (Lavender, Lemon, Peppermint, Frankincense, Copaiba, PanAway, Citrus Fresh, Thieves, Stress Away, Raven, and DiGize), a diffuser, plus bonus goodies and samples of some of our other products. It works out to over $300 worth of products for $160. Woohoo! This really is the best value of all the starter kits and WELL worth the investment. It should be the first option on the page and already selected for you.
6. The next step is for those wanting to sign up right away for our points rewards program and monthly shipment, what Young Living calls “Essential Rewards”. If you are all in and ready to make big changes in your health I recommend joining Essential Rewards right away and getting either the Thieves kit (if a non-toxic home is your goal), the Ningxia kit (if immune support and energy support are your goals), or grabbing a couple of the other products that you want to try. Choose what you want or just scroll on past it and click “no thanks” when it asks if you want to get a kit. Joining Essential Rewards when you get your starter kit will also get you an additional free bottle of oil.
7. If you wanted to add any other oils or Young Living products to your order then click on “Add more products to enrollment order”. If you add enough to reach 190, 250, or 300 PV you will earn the free monthly oil promotions. Otherwise, select “Enrollment Checkout”.
8. Check out.
That’s it! Now wait anxiously for your box of oily goodness to show up on your doorstep!
If you are a visual person and prefer to see the sign up process check out this video here and it walks you through it.
Young Living’s Monthly Promo
If you are ready to really dive in and take charge of your health I highly recommend joining Essential Rewards right away (mentioned up there in step 6) so you can start switching out your personal care items, supplements, trying more oils, etc. Young Living also offers a member promo every month with free items you can earn depending on how much you spend (and if you are or aren’t on Essential Rewards). Here are the ones for APRIL that you can receive for free when you decide to get a starter kit plus some other items.
I am a Jesus loving wife, mom of 2 boys, and their home school teacher. We strive to live a Joy and Valor life, all for the glory of God. The journey is not always easy, but it is well worth it. With this website, I will share our journey, things that I've learned along the way, and anything that may be useful to empower you to be the best version of yourself.